Friday, March 17, 2006

New Horizons

So, the world is changing again. A kaleidoscope of colors swirling swiftly past my eyes. The world is fucking insane. Just as one is fully starting to accept life as one sees it with all its insanity and its forbidden fruits (e.g. love and happiness in a manner one dreams of,) the world is abruptly turned on ear. It is lucky I am so resilient, I believe. I am adept enough to ride the waves or rather tsunamis that the world throws at me constantly. Let me quickly clarify though... Not all these tsunamis are made of bad things. They simply change, drastically, my way of viewing my world. My personal paradigm shift. So, hmmm....

What does one do when one accepts a life less perfect, but shortly there after is offered something a little more perfect? Should I continue onward down a path that I am less content with, ultimately, though it will lead to less pain and grief? More than likely, at least. Or do I take said risks? Walk through open doors of unconfirmed possibilities? I described myself as a Pathfinder. Yes. I guess to that end I am obligated to take the risks. The rewards are greater for risktakers, as are the hazards. Maybe I am simply addicted to the high of taking risks. Or suffer from terminal optimism. Who knows? Choices, choices.

"I am a jumper!" - Betty Dead Like Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP BIATCH !!!!!!