Monday, February 27, 2006

All the King's Horses

I really must be sending out some sort of cosmic beacon to everyone in the past who I have met. For better in some cases and for way worse in others. It seems that so many have come back to speak and I don't want to even acknowledge some of their existences. But I must and I will because in the end sometimes all you have is pain. Though I do not enjoy pain, I will relive it. They cannot take my anger. The fury that taught me to be so strong in these all to weak days. Yes, I hold long grudges. And I will sit in perennial judgment and sometimes hypocrisy of those I have known and will come to meet. I will make NO excuse for that. I have earned my place on a throne judicial. To be in my world, my kingdom is to sit before that throne and endure the fiery eye of justice. Otherwise walk on little all-to-human. I haven't the time to shepherd your herd these days. Go on set you discerning gaze upon me. Find what you will and hate what I am because I give no pretense. Caring so little for the days and nights of those who cannot see to go under. I am becoming. I am overman. I am not alone. Just in sparse, but powerful companies these days. Do not slit your throat with the mistake of proximity. Keeping you close means little in my view. Sometimes those the closest are first to be destroyed. Remember, Life is brutal close to a star. Hard to stand on one's own when the ground keeps moving. I am reborn the great over-child. Renewal! Rebirth! I rebuke thee lil sheep of past and future for I have learned to live forsaking your dirty wool.

6 comments:

The Persian said...

Powerful words Lou. I hope you haven't had to relive too much of your painful past. Sounds like its been rough recently.

*Big Hug*

two star general said...

eww i know your wife has resurfaced but chin up

Anonymous said...

i was never really your fucking wife!! We were never legally married because you are a pillow bitting faggot! you are just mad because i went to a real man who wanted to have sex with me. something you could NEVER do!! i have three beautiful children now something you could never have gave me. all you could give was a vd or hiv. i have never talked anything but good about you. im glad i dont know you anymore becaue the person you are now fucking sucks!!

Ty said...

I don't know who that person was, but damn they pissed me off when I read that. I can't sit by and hold my tonge about that one. If that is/was your wife, then she better watch out for Karma. Louis you are a wonderful person, and you're getting better every day, don't listen to that shit. I wish I could delete that comment for you so you wouldn't have to see it. I would say something really mean to anonymous, but it would be pointless.
I know we haven't talked in awhile Louis but I'm still your friend and I love you. Don't pay any attention to those comments. he/he/whatever is obviously disturbed. I'm still around if you need anything. Ty

Louis Casinelli said...

Worry not guys. The Lou is never phased by the lunacy of the lost.

Anonymous said...

UGHHHH WHO THE FUCK CARES !!!!