Monday, November 06, 2006

"When the Shade Creeps

Across my life like a setting sun's waning tendrils losing the battle for dominance, I look to the North. A house of lies in mountain view. A dance betrayal. When wisdom fails the tongue in providence and humans act too much themselves. "Go under!," I tell my OverChild who is again too busy in the Garden to smell the hours passing. Do not delight in the coming of those bearing foreign fruits. Pretty poisons dressed up in silk-satin falsehoods. You know the tenacity of those bored to live in light. All too sudden you tread in deluged memories of your life. It is not your fate to hate the harbingers and heraldry malign. Accuse yourself of ignorance if the charge be safest. Self-relegated prison promotes protection when all else is victim. Hate the harbour only when the storm has passed and the seas lie subdued by their own weight." -The Lou 20061106

If you are gonna lie to me, do not let me catch you. Your fate is adjudicated most swift for that crime of dispassion. I am not the sophomoric stooge you want to believe. You oft have done in your end by making that first mistake.

-Angry Lou

No comments: