Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Jesus Save Dems Cheerins!

I had an interesing weekend. Out-of-Towners. Ex-boyfriends. Mayhap meetings. Epiphanies. I mean that shit was packed to the hilt with revelation and the ridiculous. I swiftly got over the whole thing with my pseudo-ex that my roommate currently feeds drugs and porks (well mostly over.) I kinda look at it like, "Why the fuck do I care? I honestly don't want either. Why can't they get to churchin?" I mean, of course, I had a crush on Chris, but I never loved him really. I was more enrapt in a relatively cute POZ boy's presence. We are not really compatible and live in two different worlds. I think I honestly was more upset overall because I wanted to be picked even if I had no intentions of any real follow through. Sick. I know. Oh, well! Hey, at least I know the truth of the matter. The roommate and Chris also silently owned up to their share of responsibililty. At that point, I could continue to make everyone miserable, in effect ruinin my living situstion, or grown the fuck up, get over myself for one hot mess minute, ands apologize for my transgressions. It got me to thinking. I always say I try to be the better man, but do I really do that. Am I telling this to myself and others to convince all involved of a lie. Kinda felt like it so I am correcting things in that arena. First step was to actually let o of this roomie issue for a greater good. So, this is twisted. Scene

No comments: