Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Dwindlelands for Darkshine Doug part One

AKA "What had been happen"

Ok. So, this is gonna take prefacing a little. Twack Back Doug and I had a "falling out" when first I belly-flopped into my second Greater Meck Area Adventure Trip. During that time he said that Darkshine Doug had done somethings to him in the time he has known him that make him uncomfortable alone with him. It swiftly ruined my opinion of Darkshine. I thought bout how I had dealt ith this type before. A week later and time and distance between Twack Back Doug and I, I meet Mr. With-a-Y. He explains that he has known the Darkshine for years and does not think him capable of the accused behavior. With-a-Y, being appointed one of the "Wise Men," I took that as gospel. Slowly, as rime wore by, I fell out of all contact with TB Doug. Strangely, and upon apparent sanction of With-a-Y, I fell into more contact with Darkshine.Enthrall by his fount of knowledge, outspoken biew that I make people better, and of course access to drugs.

This is the one place I lay all of my personal fault and weakness in this situation. I knew better and even had a little prophetic catastrophe all designred that now, in hindsight, is eerily reminiscent of the recent events unfolding.

All is well at first, I enjoy the admiration and the constant barrage of compliments and drugs. A few times strangely worded sentences would send up abort flags, but seeing nothing to relate it to, continued to be led down a path toi where, although I did little to stop it and atr times was so trashed I was really enjoying it on some level, I felt I was visibly uncomfortable. Scared at times. Violently avoidant. I did let it continue further than it should have because I felt it was literally the only way to repay for what I had been given. It was the only payment/reward/compensation he wanted. NOTE FOR THE RECORD: At no point was compensation ever mentioned or made mandatory.

Shortly before today, the advances started getting more than I could tolerate and I put the proverbial "Foot Down" right in the middle of the mess. SInce then and to this I have received little communication. WHen I do it is often peppered with thinly veiled references to his not getting what he wants and how mad he was and how it was unfair that "everyone else" has had it.

Cut to scene: Afternoon on line chatting

DD: I wish my mood was better, thats why I havent tried to come down no way do I want to be around any one th (at could be influenced ny my mood in and bad one too paraphrase whole quote missing)

ME: i don't let you have that effect on me hence i don't rub from you when you aer down

DD: its good that you dont.

ME:
> i notice it is your prmary defense mechanism you make to where no one spends > enough time around you to hurt you by msaking them dread your moofd

DD: only get into a mood when guys like Doug reel me in make me feel on top of things again and then when I say no to something or I feel that the need of sex is needed for my well being I get shot down as some old freak now its cool for others to fuck around get all the dick and ass they can find but let try for it or even have someone over it hard on me . its hard being a Freak

ME: [And I would put up with it no longer...]

Part Two: "It was a Stupid Ass Root!"

No comments: