Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Dwindlelands for Darkshine Doug part Two

AKA "It was a Stupid Ass Root!"

Well, hmmm! I (only from my personal observations) have seen that once the point turns up the heat you get an air of disregard for the interest or willingness of said person to participate and sort of force yourself on them. Not in a rape kind og way. Don't get it twisted! But more like a "You owe me. Now, pay up!" auto-pilot kind of way. Not only is it intrinsically disrespectful to be like that, if one pays attention, there has been made mention by one of these "Doug-like" people (BTW excellent use of someone's name as an insult) that identical circumstances occurred the last time he was raped. Alhough I am sure they all appreciate the "kindness" you shower on them, topping off dessert with a hefty helping of "over-zealous sexual advances" is one surefire way to relegate al your caring and efforts to the level of a petty charade bent on bedding the recipient.

Now, all this, of course, has been "hypothetical." No one really does that. Besides, you know better than that with me after we had the discussion about my innate prejudice towards obesity. the one where I spoke of how I felt bad for getting mad at my sister. How I had no good reason to feel the way that I did, but i hated it, right?

We both know, if something like that were to come to pass, iIwould be forced, this time by you, to re-evaluate the entire situation with the "Father of Evils" himself (as is his crown these days) and start to lend at least some reasonable doubt, if not full creedence, to his version of the events. Alas! That would mean my pride and emotions got in the way of my infallible judgment, and we simply cannot accept that.

Finally, (You will note the excellent structure to this theory. Yet another hopefully distinguishing characteristic that I bear.) as for references to all with whom the possibly aforementioned person may or may not have had "relations," including ,but not restricted to, names, dates, lovations, and also the qualities, quantities, and frequencies therein associated, are (and this point is paramount) of absolutely no influential bearing when the likelyhood for this person to let you fuck him is determined Now, I hope no one gets a wild hair up the provernial appendage and decides they were going to punish this theoretical guy for voicing his opinion. Maybe this would include attempting to, let us say, demonize and defame this person. Maybe befriending someone he hates and attempting to fuck him as a way of punishing this person for theorizing.....That would just not do.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury have you reached a verdict?


Part One: "What had been happen"

No comments: