Monday, December 19, 2005

In the Midterm...

I started to gradually develop three major staph infections. I hung out a lot with the Princess Groom. We usually have a great time. Kenyatta has been coming around and she is always great entertainment. The whole lot of us went downtown on Sunday. Walked around looking at boys and stores. I was starting to feel a little more pain in my knee, but for what I thought was ingrown hairs, it was not extremely abnormal. Afterwards, we went to the house and I bought double cheeseburgers from McDonald's for everyone. Usually, I am broke like a hobo, but this magical thing happened and a very sweet man had left me a little cash in my wallet. (AAAW! Kisses!) Of course, I spent it on them and bought cigarettes repeatedly because I had bummed in the past and some and it kinda evened out. Call me stingy but a pack goes rather swift when five or more people are all smoking out of it. I was starting to get frustrated, but the new serene Lou took it in stride. Money comes; money goes. Always been my motto anyway. Now by Monday, spats are starting. People are starting to feud over inane shit. Petty crap is started. Today, it seems, this same kindling is a roaring blaze. I just want to be friends with everyone, but I guess you can't have that many fags in one area code but for so long before you start a brush fire. I am simply not getting involved. I have to remain my new adult self and remove any temptations to be petty and/or childish. It was fun back in the day, yes, but I was an asshole and lost a lot of opportunities because of it. Some experiences. Others potential friendships or love. So, I have developed a self-preservationist attitude. My little world is still infantile and emergent. I need purity and fostering energies. Smiles and sunshine. LOL Even sound stupid saying it, but it is what I want. We shall see.

2 comments:

two star general said...

Don't forget to add rainbows and puupy dogs to your world!

Ty said...

Rainbows and puppy dogs and smiles and sunshine... What am I going to do with you two.