Friday, December 02, 2005

Where oh where has my little dog gone...

I miss my puppy. He lives with my parents now. I was reminded of him yesterday because he went on the candlelight vigil walk with me last year in support of World AIDS day. You can check out how my day went on the Join the Fight link. I have also had good times recently. The Princess Groom has returned to the Cackylack and we have been chillin and running around the town. I have to admit I have been nervous coming out of my shell after so long. I have been hiding for those of you who didn't know. Hiding from evil people with drugs. Hiding from evil faggots with Gucci bags and bladed tongues. Hiding from the throng of life that seems, in the past, to have perpetually swollowed me whole. But I have to come out of that cave now. I trust my friends I choose to do this with to keep me safe. I trust my sister to keep my perspective sound with her reality check stick that oh so often finds its home across my forehead. Kisses Huck. So, let's hope I am not led astray, and if I am that my Princess will yank the leash. I am excited about the future once more.

2 comments:

two star general said...

Ok I am ready to respond to this I thought it over and I guess I am going to trust you to straighten up princess not have him drag you down. But so help me God if he gets you into any kind of shit I will have to pay him a visit.

Louis Casinelli said...

duly noted