Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Playing catch up

Well Monday night, was an adventure. The "very sexy guy" from my previous post did call back. He asked me to dinner and a movie. Yay me! Wasn't sure it one could call it a date knowing how we queers are these days. That is until my sister called on the ride to dinner, and he said he was taking me on a date while talking to her. Why was my sister talking to him? She is very protective of me. She has to talk to all the people who show interest in me and then gives me a slightly biased but always honest and loving point of view and threatens to kill them if they hurt me. I can't remember the last time a guy took me on a date. I thought dates were like fossils they dug up in Montana somewhere and studied in labs. So, we had pretty good but extremely spicy, Thai food. At one point, we were both trying to play it cool and not chug the wine glasses of water we had so as not to alert the other our mouth were on fire. LOL I failed. When you can barely breathe and your eyes are watering terribly, you just have to give up on cool and hope they don't make too much fun of you. Afterwards, we went to see Aeon Flux. Since we are both into sci-fi, we both thought it kicked a good bit of ass. Then he took me home. No obligatory sex or anything. And you all thought chivalry was dead. Well let me tell you. If that is true, he sure kisses well for a dead man.

Spent all day yesterday in bed sick with a cold that is slowly going away, I think. I hate being sick. So, it was probably best I slept the day off. So, I got some stuff to do around the house and a shower to take. I will try to blog more later and make sure you are checking out the links to the other blogs on here. Pretty interesting people if I list them trust me.

1 comment:

two star general said...

I still am not sure if oriental food is good for you. But I can say that right now I don't smell the buried kimchee.